Florida Air Tours
Book Orlando Biplane Ride
Book Cocoa Beach Biplane Ride
Book Cocoa Beach Helicopter Ride
Florida Air Tours is the leading provider of quality aerial biplane ride sightseeing tours in Central Florida. We’ve been in operation in the Space Cost since 2010 as Florida Biplanes and have given well over 7,500 tours to our customers. In 2012, we added a Robinson helicopter to our fleet to offer rotor wing tours with and became Florida Biplanes & Helicopters. In 2014 we expanded into the Orlando area and became Florida Air Tours.
We are a privately owned Florida Corporation, headquartered in Merritt Island. As an active and responsible participant in the local and regional community, we are proud to donate thousands of dollars’ worth of tours to charitable, non-profit, and humanitarian causes every year. We are fully committed to providing excellent customer service and the very highest levels of safety. We operate commercial sightseeing biplane ride tours under a Letter of Authorization from the FAA, as per FAR 91.147
• A relaxing yet thrilling birds eye view of Merritt Island and Cocoa Beach – Don & Natalie, Merritt Island
• Great organization, very personable, wonderful-one of a kind experience! My 3 boys and husband all flew while on Vacation in Titusville .They had a wonderful time and cannot wait to experience the acrobatic flight over the ocean!! THANK YOU!!!
• I sent my 2 children (ages 11 and 8) for a biplane ride and they loved it. I booked the tour through Mark, the owner, but Steve was the pilot. They were both very professional and I felt comfortable sending the kids. This is a tour they will remember for perhaps a lifetime. The kids saw their house and the cruise ships. They also waived to the people on the beach.
• It was a fabulous day and even more fabulous ride! Steve was more than willing to make adjustments to the routine flight plan to accommodate us. It was the shortest 45 minutes we’ve ever spent. We’ve been recommending Florida Biplanes to everyone we see…just can’t quit talking about the experience. Absolutely loved it! Great idea for a gift!
• We did the beach flight and really enjoyed it. We are local, but this gave us a completely new perspective on the area. We walk the beach often and see the plane go by, so it was great to be the ones looking down instead of up. Also we flew over areas one normally doesn’t get to see, i.e. the cruise ships docked and the Barge Canal. We even flew over our house! Amazing how much water there is! The guys are very friendly and helpful. This trip makes a great gift!